We’ve tried several wood sealers/preservatives over the last 20 years, but found that they didn’t hold up over time. Finally, however, we found the PERFECT water-based, non toxic, penetrating preservative!!!
It’s specially formulated to seal, waterproof, and harden wood products. The proprietary catalyst reacts with both the acids and the alkali to form an internal seal and barrier against water and other causes of deterioration.
This product enhances the existing color of the wood, but doesn’t change it, leaving the wood looking as beautiful as ever! It sort of petrifies the wood.
Dries quickly! Great for use on logs, stumps, log sluiceways, decks, climbing walls -- essentially anything made out of wood.
• will not permanently alter the color, texture, or any other physical characteristic of the natural wood to which it is applied.
• effective on surfaces above and below grade.
• Helps wood retain natural color longer
• Leaves clear, natural finish with no surface film
• Retards penetration of grease, oils and acids
• Petrifies the wood
• Retards weather related deterioration
• Enables easier ice and snow removal
• approximately 150 sf per gallon, and can be sprayed on using a sprayer (see sprayer in the pull down options). This is the perfect way to quickly apply this preventive weather treatment: no brushes, no rags, no dirty hands, no fuss, no muss!!!
• Wooden Basements
• Fence Posts, Rails, and Slats
• Log Homes
• Window Boxes, Frames, and Sash
• Wooden Planters
We recommend treating all Natural Playground wood elements at least twice each year (spring, and fall), especially in harsh climates. It’s a quick and easy routine bit of maintenance if you use our affordable sprayer.